Roasted Pears with Cinnamon Pecan Glaze and Honey
- 2 ripe pears
- 6 Tbsp applesauce
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp chopped nuts
- Honey to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Rinse pears and pat dry.
- Slice each pear lengthwise. Cut out stem and seeds (Tip: Try cutting a “V” formation in each half).
- Place pear halves on a baking sheet.
- Combine applesauce, cinnamon, vanilla and chopped nuts. Top pear halves with mixture.
- Drizzle pear halves with honey to taste. Bake for 15 minutes. Let rest a few minutes before serving.
Optional serving idea: Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!