Honey Mustard Pork Chops With Apples
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 4 ounces each)
- Spice rub for pork (e.g., McCormick Grill Mates Smokehouse Maple Seasoning)
- 4 Junami apples, peeled, cored and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, if desired
- Season pork chops with spice rub and let stand at room temperature while preparing apples.
- Melt butter in a 10-inch skillet over low heat. Add apple slices and sprinkle with lemon juice. Cook apples 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened and fork tender. Stir in the cranberries.
- Combine the honey and mustard in a small bowl. Stir into the fruit and continue cooking over low heat until the fruit is glazed.
- Meanwhile, prepare the grill. Cook pork over medium high heat 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until cooked through. Serve with glazed apples.
Main Dish, Dinner, Entree, Healthy, Easy, Quick