Rosemary Ricotta Crostini with Lady Alice® Apples
- 30 rustic baguette slices (not thicker than 1/2″)
- 2 medium Lady Alice® apples, sliced thinly
- 1 – 15oz container whole or part-skim ricotta cheese, room temperature
- 5 oz Gorgonzola or bleu cheese, crumbled and room temperature
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped rosemary leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toast baguette slices for 5 minutes on each side or until desired crispness is reached.
- In the meantime, combine ricotta cheese with Gorgonzola cheese. Add honey, chopped rosemary, and black pepper. Spread mixture on each baguette slice. Top each crostini with a slice or two of apple. Garnish with chopped rosemary.
- Goat cheese may also be substituted for the Gorgonzola/bleu cheese.
Appetizer, Easy, Quick, Vegetarian