Blueberry Dutch Baby
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 to 1 cup fresh blueberries (to preference)
- powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Add butter to 12 inch cast iron skillet and allow to melt while oven is preheating. (Monitor butter to make sure it doesn’t burn.)
- Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl with the milk and vanilla. In a smaller mixing bowl, sift flour, salt, and cinnamon. Add dry mixture to eggs, milk, and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- Pour mixture into preheated and buttered skillet and sprinkle blueberries. Bake for 15 minutes at 425°F, then reduce heat to 325°F and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool briefly, and dust with powdered sugar.
Breakfast, Brunch, Dessert, Easy