Apple Prosciutto Bruschetta
- 1 cup shredded apple *
- 2 ounces prosciutto, sliced into thin julienne strips
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 24 slices baguette bread
- Oregano leaves for garnish
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine apple, prosciutto, cheese and chopped oregano, thyme and pepper. Mound apple mixture on baguette slices and bake at 375°F 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese melts and top is lightly browned. Garnish each baguette with an oregano leaf.
*Use a large grater to shred the apple. The fine grater will create too much juice.
Appetizer, Easy, Quick